ACM Sessions at SXSW 2017 Include Tech Talks, Entrepreneurs Meet-and-Greet
March 7, 2017
If you’re planning to attend the SXSW Interactive Festival March 10 to 19 in Austin, Texas, be sure to check out these ACM events:
“ACM Tech Entrepreneurs Meet-and-Greet” Official SxSW Party featuring four successful tech entrepreneurs and investors sharing their experiences and advice:
- Eric Tobias, partner of HighAlpha, a VC/incubator firm specializing in cloud startups
- Kim Taylor, CEO and co-founder of Ranku, an online education support startup that was acquired by Wiley
- Theo Schlossnagle, CEO and founder of Circonus, a software analytics and monitoring company
- Shabih Rizvi, partner at Kleiner, Perkins, Caufield, and Byers, a VC firm
Eat, drink and mingle with tech entrepreneurs and investors from venture capital and incubator firms on Sunday, March 12 from 7:00 - 9:00 pm at the Moonshine Patio Bar & Grill, 303 Red River Street.
Plus, ACM-sponsored sessions featuring:
- Eric Horvitz, Technical Fellow/Managing Director at Microsoft:
AI on the Horizon: Challenges, Directions, Futures
Saturday, March 11, 9:30-10:30 am, JW Marriott Salon 7, 110 E 2nd St.
- Jeff Heer, Associate Professor of Computer Science, University of Washington and Co-Founder & Chief Experience Officer, Trifacta Inc.:
Interactive Data Analysis: Visualization & Beyond
Monday, March 13, 9:30 - 10:30 am, JW Marriott Salon H, 110 E 2nd St.
Tell your friends: #ACMatSXSW