- CSTA: Computer Science Teachers Association
- SIGCSE: ACM Special Interest Group on Computer Science Education
- SIGITE: ACM Special Interest Group for Information Technology Education
- ACM-W: ACM's Committee on Women in Computing
- CRA: Computing Research Association
- IFIP: International Federation for Information Processing
- NCWIT: National Center for Women & IT
- ABET and CSAB Accreditation
- ICCP Certification
ACM's prestigious conferences and journals are seeking top-quality papers in all areas of computing and IT. It is now easier than ever to find the most appropriate venue for your research and publish with ACM.
Written by leading domain experts for software engineers, ACM Case Studies provide an in-depth look at how software teams overcome specific challenges by implementing new technologies, adopting new practices, or a combination of both. Often through first-hand accounts, these pieces explore what the challenges were, the tools and techniques that were used to combat them, and the solution that was achieved.