Moderator, panelists and their topics for "Technology & Trust: Voting in the Electronic Age":
- Jim Hendler (Moderator), USTPC Chair, Director of the Institute for Data Exploration and Applications and the Tetherless World Professor of Computer, Web and Cognitive Sciences at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Edgardo Cortés, advisor to the Election Security team at the Brennan Center for Justice
- Andy Grosso, Chair of USTPC’s Law Subcommittee and former Assistant US Attorney who started his law practice in Washington, DC in 1994
- Douglas W. Jones, computer scientist at the University of Iowa who has done extensive work on electronic voting
- Barbara Simons, former ACM President and founder of ACM's US Technology Policy Committee (USACM), the predecessor of USTPC
ACM offers lifelong learning resources including online books from O'Reilly, online courses from Skillsoft, TechTalks on the hottest topics in computing and IT, and more.
ACM's prestigious conferences and journals are seeking top-quality papers in all areas of computing and IT. It is now easier than ever to find the most appropriate venue for your research and publish with ACM.